Cellulite Treatment In NJ At Evolve Med Spa
Smooth Away Your Lumpy, Dimpled Skin Appearance with Cellulite Treatments
Cellulite in the thighs, arms, and buttock is one of the biggest cosmetic concerns of women. They form due to the accumulation of stubborn fat deposits that pull down the fibrous bands, which are the connective tissue that binds the skin and muscle. As the fibrous septae breaks apart, fat gets pushed upward the skin's surface to create a dimpled and uneven skin appearance. Loose skin, age, and genetics can also play a part in cellulite formation.
So how does a cellulite treatment work to give a client the cellulite-free, smoother skin they want? There are many options for noninvasive cellulite reduction procedures. Essentially, they work to reduce the thickness of the layer of the fatty deposit, release the fibrous septae, stimulate collagen production, and improve skin elasticity to make cellulite less noticeable.
Evolve Med Spa: Your Number One Center for Cellulite Treatment
Cellulite reduction is an in-demand cosmetic treatment today and for a good reason - it’s safe, quick, and guaranteed to work for almost anyone who is bothered by skin dimpling in on their body. Here at Evolve Med Spa, our expert staff are committed to helping you find a renewed sense of confidence in your body and beauty by treating your cellulite problem without the need for plastic surgery.
At Evolve Med Spa NJ, we can guarantee that you’ll get only the best service during your cellulite treatment session at our state-of-the-art facilities. Our experienced and trained aestheticians use medical-grade tools and are equipped with the latest cellulite reduction techniques to give you the best results.
Visit our NJ office today for your first Cellulite treatment with us!
- Skin Tightening. Cellulite procedures like radiofrequency energy and laser treatment make use of heat to break the fibrous septae and reduce cellulite while stimulating collagen production to improve skin tone and texture. While they are minimally invasive, our surgeons at Evolve Med Spa can give local anesthesia to minimize discomfort during the procedure.
- Body Contouring. Enhancing your body contour is a secondary benefit of getting cellulite treatment. As the procedures effectively shrink your cellulite and help with fat reduction, you can also get the slimmer, leaner, and well-shaped figure that you’ve always dreamt of. At Evolve Med Spa, we also recommend getting proper exercise to tone your muscle and tighten your skin to complement the results of cellulite reduction.
- Lymphatic Massage. Lymphatic drainage massage is another noninvasive procedure that works by improving circulation of the lymphatic system, draining the toxins from the body, and redistributing fat cell to improve cellulite appearance. This can be done manually by a professional massage therapist or with help of a special machine (mechanical lymphatic massage).
Frequently Asked Questions About Cellulite Treatment
Q: Are cellulite and stretch marks the same thing?
A: Cellulite and stretch marks are two skin problems that are often mistaken to be the same thing. The difference is that stretch marks are thin lines that form when the skin stretches quickly while cellulite forms due to buildup of fat that pushes against the skin. Stretch marks are common among people who experience any sudden weight loss or gain.
Q: Can you remove cellulite when you lose weight?
A: Cellulite is different from body fat so weight loss programs may not be as effective in completely removing cellulite. Weight loss can only decrease the size of the fat cells so there is still a chance that they will grow and worsen cellulite condition if you gain weight. Maintaining an active lifestyle, eating a low-fat diet, and strengthening and toning your muscle is the best way to prevent cellulite from reappearing or worsening.
Q: Are cellulite treatments considered plastic surgery?
A: In a nutshell, plastic surgery refers to any surgical procedure like liposuction which aims to alter or reconstruct any facial and body features for cosmetic reasons. Most options for cellulite reduction today can be done without surgically operating on the body. There is, however, an option for laser-assisted liposuction which may help to reduce fat and cellulite in the intended treatment area.
Q: Will I need more than one treatment session for cellulite reduction?
A: Our aestheticians will recommend a personalized cellulite treatment plan depending on your cellulite condition and personal goals. Multiple treatments and follow-up maintenance may be required to achieve optimal results.
Is Cellulite Treatment The Right Pick For You?
Before undergoing cellulite treatment, it’s important to consult with your provider to determine if you are a good fit for the treatment. You’re qualified for cellulite reduction if:
- You have realistic goals and expectations about the treatment: Remember that cellulite treatment is not a weight loss alternative and it can only reduce its troublesome dimpling appearance. Our medical experts will remind you to take measures to maintain a healthy weight to prevent cellulite from coming back.
- You have overall good health and not significantly overweight: Obesity can be a risk factor for worsening cellulite condition. Before undergoing any cosmetic treatment, it’s important that a client is generally healthy. During your initial consultation with us, we’ll ask about any medical conditions and your family history to make sure that you don’t have any contraindications with the procedure.
- You’re willing to follow the medical expert's instructions: Our experts here at Evolve Med care for the client’s overall safety and wellbeing. We’ll provide you with detailed instructions and a list of things to avoid before, during, and after the treatment to ensure that the procedure will go smoothly.