Deep clean disinfecting service and an optional 24-hour sanitizing purification system to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 With Odorox® XL3
Covid-19 Response Disinfection Service
AB Environmental’s Emergency Response Disinfection Service Team offers a comprehensive onsite solution to combat COVID-19 at your offices, facility and/or your work sites. This added layer of protection provides a sense of security and minimizes downtime at your facility
Our Team will disinfect all common contact surfaces/areas including but not limited to:
- Office Space, Work Stations and Furniture
- Touchpads, Kiosks, Desktops/Laptops/ Peripherals
- Common Areas (i.e. Lunchrooms, Restrooms, Vending Areas)
- Workshops, Tools and Equipment
- Company Vehicles and Mobile Equipment
- All points of Entry and Exit
Our methods/practices for disinfection are in accordance with the most up-to-date COVID-19 recommended guidelines published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
What Sets Us Apart?
AB Environmental is a 24/7/365 Emergency Response Organization and specializes in providing bio-hazard clean-ups, disinfection/spill response and remediation services.
With Odorox® we can Eliminate >99.99% of Viruses
Odorox® is the only patented and scientifically proven hydroxyl technology in the marketplace today. The airborne hydroxyl radicals created by Odorox® work by treating pathogens in both the air and on surfaces. These radicals are scientifically known to react one million times faster than ozone, bleach, or other cleaning agents.
What does that mean for the Coronavirus?
- Aerosol Research & Engineering Laboratories (ARE) tested the Odorox® MDU/Rx following FDA guidelines. All five tests on FDA-selected viruses, bacteria, and mold had kill rates of between 4 and 5 log reductions (99.99% – 99.999%) within two hours – an exceptionally high and fast kill rate. FDA then approved the Odorox® MDU/Rx as a Class II Medical Device for use in occupied areas.
To be clear, testing a new virulent virus like the Coronavirus is not possible for several reasons. First, only major national labs like the CDC and NIH get samples so soon after the emergence of the virus. Second, commercial labs are not equipped to test them as it would require biosafety containment facilities and protocols beyond their capability.
For people, pets, and sensitive materials
Successfully used on thousands of fire, water, and other disasters
Patented and scientifically confirmed by independent labs