Radiesse NJ Treatments at Evolve Med Spa
Radiesse NJ Treatments at Evolve Med Spa
Replenish Lost Facial Volume with Radiesse Treatments
Facial volume loss and deep wrinkles often go hand in hand as the skin starts aging. It’s a gradual process, but people usually start noticing a slight loss in facial volume during their 30s. Radiesse treatments are worth a shot if you’re looking for an effective injectable procedure that restores lost volume and reduces fine lines around the face.
So how exactly does Radiesse replenish the facial volume and erase deep wrinkles? Radiesse fillers are revolutionary injectables that utilize calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. This injectable treatment improves the appearance of facial lines in two ways to give you the best overall Radiesse results: it instantly lifts the hollow parts of the skin and jumpstarts the skin’s new collagen production when injected into the subcutis layers.
Get the best results and an exceptional med spa experience in New Jersey at Evolve Med Spa now. Our highly trained injectors use medical-grade tools and the best needle techniques to deliver the right amount of Radiesse injection for improving facial contouring and stimulating the skin’s natural collagen production.
Visit our office today for your first Radiesse treatment with us!
How Radiesse Can Be Used
Aside from being an effective volumizing and wrinkle-reducing treatment, Radiesse filler injections are also used for a variety of cutting-edge procedures and applications, such as:
- Hand Rejuvenation – Radiesse fillers used to be exclusively utilized for hand rejuvenation treatments. After giving the skin tissues an instant lift, the calcium hydroxyapatite molecules also boost the body’s collagen formation to tighten the skin and improve its texture. Radiesse injections also contain a small dose of lidocaine to make the treatment painless.
- Combined Treatment with Aesthetic Laser Treatments – Since both treatments are non-surgical, it’s completely safe to combine Radiesse injections with laser-based skin rejuvenation procedures. However, it’s important to ensure that the laser treatment only affects the superficial layer of the skin. Lasers that penetrate deep into the skin might cause the fillers to dissolve quickly. Make sure to consult our experts at Evolve Med Spa today to find out if you’re qualified for a combined Radiesse and laser treatment.
- Combined Treatment with Botox – Dermal fillers and Botox injections are two of the best non-surgical anti-aging procedures today. Botox is used for treating facial wrinkles on the upper part of the face, while a Radiesse injection is utilized for restoring facial volume and smoothing the deep facial folds. Combining these treatments give clients the best results and a younger-looking appearance.
Is Radiesse the Right Pick For You?
While Radiesse cosmetic injections are great for eliminating fine lines and deep creases, it might not be the best procedure for everyone. Before trying out any kind of aesthetic treatment, it’s important to consult a cosmetic surgeon first to find out if it’s the right procedure for you. You’re qualified for a Radiesse dermal filler if:
- You’re willing to wait for the final results to show: Since Radiesse helps the body produce more collagen, it takes time for clients to see the final results of the treatment. The good news is that the results last for up to a couple of years – much longer than other dermal fillers in the market today.
- You have good overall health: Before undergoing any kind of aesthetic treatment, it’s important to ensure that the client is healthy first. Some medical conditions or medications might affect how the body heals or reacts to the treatment.
- You’re willing to follow the doctor’s instructions: Our experts here at Evolve Med Spa provide clients with detailed instructions and a list of things to avoid before, during, and after the treatment. This allows us to ensure there won’t be complications and that each client experiences the best results.