Sculptra NJ Treatments at Evolve Med Spa
Help Your Skin Restore its Youthfulness with Sculptra NJ
As people age, their bodies experience gradual elastin and collagen loss. These important proteins give the skin its firm structure and smooth texture. Without enough collagen and elastin in the body, people show signs of facial aging like prominent nasolabial folds, fine lines, and chin wrinkles. Luckily, there are plenty of injectable treatments – like Sculptra – that eliminate these signs of aging.
So how does Sculptra work in restoring the skin’s youthful glow? Sculptra aesthetic injection is a safe biocompatible facial filler made of Poly L Lactic Acid, the same material used for dissolvable stitches. The liquid formulation is directly injected into the deep dermis layer to restore facial volume, fix contour deficiencies, and boost the body’s collagen production.
Get the best results and an exceptional med spa experience in New Jersey at Evolve Med Spa now. Our highly trained injectors use medical-grade tools and the best needle techniques to deliver the right amount of Sculptra for a naturally youthful look.
Visit our office today for your first Sculptra treatment with us!
How Sculptra Can Be Used
Sculptra aesthetic works have been approved as an effective facial rejuvenation treatment by the FDA in 2014. It’s a versatile facial injectable filler that’s used for a variety of cutting-edge procedures and applications, such as:
- Non-surgical Facelift – Rhytidectomy (or facelift) is a surgical procedure that creates a younger-looking appearance by tightening the facial tissues and removing the excess facial skin. But for those who aren’t comfortable with going through cosmetic surgery, Sculptra facelift might be the better option. The injectable is administered into the deep folds and different parts of the face to mimic the effects of a surgical facelift.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sculptra
Q: How is a Sculptra injection different from a hyaluronic acid dermal filler?
A: Sculptra injections utilize a different active ingredient from Restylane and other hyaluronic acid-based injectables. The Poly L Lactic Acid used in Sculptra is a biostimulant material that’s also found in dissolvable sutures. Unlike hyaluronic acid that attracts and retains water in the treated site, Sculptra starts a chain reaction that helps the body replace the lost collagen.
Q: How many Sculptra aesthetic injections do I need?
A: The exact number of Sculptra injections needed depends on the client’s expected results and facial anatomy, but the usual average for the face is one to two vials. Make sure to consult with our experts here at Evolve Med Spa to find out how many Sculptra injections you need.
Q: How long does it take before Sculptra treatment results show?
A: Clients usually notice instant improvements in the treatment area after the treatment session, but it goes away after a few days as the body absorbs the water in the Sculptra injection. It takes a few months for the final results to start showing, but they’re guaranteed to last for a few years.
Is Sculptra the Right Pick For You?
Before trying out any kind of aesthetic treatment, it’s important to consult a medical professional first to find out if it’s the right procedure for you. A Sculptra treatment might be good for you if:
- You understand how the treatment works: It’s important for clients to fully understand how Sculptra works, what its risks are, and what kinds of results to expect. Knowing about all this information helps clients create informed decisions about their treatments. If there’s something unclear to you about Sculptra, don’t hesitate to ask our friendly staff any time.
- You’re willing to wait for the results to show: Sculptra works differently from other injectable treatments. Since it takes a lot of time for the body to produce more collagen, the results show slower than other procedures. But the good news is that Sculptra results also last longer – regular dermal fillers only last for a few months, but Sculptra may last for up to two years before wearing off.
- You have good overall health: Before undergoing any kind of aesthetic treatment, it’s important to ensure that the client is healthy first. Some medical conditions or medications affect how the body heals or reacts to the treatment.
- You’re willing to follow the doctor’s instructions: Our experts here at Evolve Med Spa provide clients with detailed instructions and a list of things to avoid before, during, and after the treatment. This allows us to ensure there won’t be complications and that each client experiences the best results.