Facials at Evolve Med Spa
Treat Damaged Skin and Improve Skin Texture with Facial Treatments
No matter what condition your skin may be in, our trained estheticians and treatment providers are more than ready to help you with customized treatment plans that can address all your skin concerns. Facial treatments are an integral part of a healthy skin routine, and can help treat acne, dull skin, clogged pores, fine lines and more.
Facials are some of the most popular and common aesthetic treatments. At Evolve Med Spa, our facial treatments elevate the typical facial experience. Our team is composed of certified experts in skin health, using medical-grade equipment and products. We do full assessments to determine the best types of treatments for each client, and create customized treatment plans for longer-lasting results.
So how exactly do facials treat different skin problems? Facials refer to the group of different treatments for facial skin. This includes serums, extractions, deep exfoliation, facial masks, peels, deep cleansing, dermaplanning and more. Different facials have different effects on the skin, but they are all focused on improving the condition of the skin for both short and long term results.
Get the best results and exceptional med spa experience in the New York/New Jersey metro area at Evolve Med Spa today. Our licensed estheticians use medical-grade tools and skincare products combined with the best facial solutions to nourish the skin and address different skin problems.
Visit our office today for your first facial experience with us!
Facial Services at Evolve Med Spa
There are different types of facial treatments used to address different concerns. Here are some of the most commonly used cutting-edge treatments for the facial skin:
- DiamondGlow Facial is a revolutionary skin resurfacing treatment that eliminates debris and rejuvenates the skin. It uses a handheld diamond tip device that exfoliates the skin, extracts the oil and dirt, and infuses nourishing serum for brighter, younger-looking skin. Our estheticians recommend DiamondGlow Facial treatments for clients with fine lines and wrinkles, rough and dry skin, dark spots and discoloration, and dull skin.
- Dermaplaning is a popular exfoliation treatment that involves removing the outer layers of the skin and vellus hair to reveal a smoother, healthier layer. This non-invasive procedure works perfectly as a standalone treatment, but it is also recommended as an add-on to other treatments because it removes the barrier of dead skin cells and other debris, allowing skincare products and devices to work more effectively. Your esthetician may recommend combining dermaplaning with treatments like chemical peels and hydrating facials for optimal skin rejuvenation results.
- Express facial treatments are perfect for anyone who’s looking for a quick way to refresh the skin. Each express facial at Evolve Med Spa is customizable based on the client's needs, but it basically includes the usual cleanse, exfoliate, tone, treat, and moisturize processes. Everything is performed quickly and effectively – just enough to give the skin a healthy glow instantly. Your provider will advise what kind of express facial works best for you after examining the skin.
- Evolve Med Spa Signature Facial is guaranteed to give you healthier, brighter skin after just a few sessions. Regular facial treatments are essential in keeping the skin smooth and even, but our estheticians at Evolve Med Spa take it to a whole new level with our medical-grade tools and premium-quality skin serums. Our signature facials are also safe to combine with other facial rejuvenation treatments to achieve the best results.
- Deep pore facials are a specific type of facial treatment that focuses on deep cleaning the pores and minimizing their size for smoother, flawless skin. One important difference that sets deep pore facials apart is the use of oxygen steam to open up the pores for easier debris extraction. Clients who frequently notice pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads on their skin are the perfect candidates for a deep pore facial treatment.
- Chemical peels are a classic type of facial treatment that utilizes chemical exfoliants to peel the damaged outer layers of the skin. They come in different types with varying exfoliating strengths. Chemical peels are useful in treating a multitude of skin problems like acne, enlarged pores, fine lines, scars, discoloration, and more. Since chemical peels also improve the absorption of skincare products, our estheticians may recommend pairing this treatment with other skin treatments for better results.
- LED light therapy is a unique facial treatment that improves skin condition by exposing it to different wavelengths of blue or red light. It helps reverse the signs of aging, lighten acne scars, and reduce inflammation. Since this is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure, LED light therapy is often combined with other skin treatments to achieve optimal skin rejuvenation results.
- HydroJelly Masks by Esthemax can be used alone or as an add-on treatment after DiamondGlow, Dermaplaning or Signature Facials. These masks are customized to help seal in the active serums, lock in hydration and aid in the post-treatment healing process. Your esthetician will determine the right HydroJelly mask for you based on your individual needs. This formula will help to elevate the result of your facial treatment. $50 as standalone treatment, $40 as add-on treatment.
Which Facial Treatment Is Best For You?
While facials are great for addressing different kinds of skin concerns, it's important to consult one of our estheticians first to find out if it's the right service for you. You may be a good candidate for facial treatments if:
- You understand how the treatment works: There are many different types of facial treatments that are meant to treat different skin concerns. It's important to know how each one works and what its risk are before trying the facial treatment. This allows the client to make informed decisions about their aesthetic service or treatment. Consult with our estheticians at Evolve Med Spa now to find out which facial treatment is best for you.
- You have good overall health: Before undergoing any kind of aesthetic treatment, it’s important to ensure that the client is healthy first. Some medical conditions or medications might affect how the body heals or reacts to the treatment.
- You're willing to follow the esthetician's instructions: Our experts at Evolve Med Spa provide clients with detailed instructions and a list of things to avoid before, during, and after the treatment. This allows us to minimize any possible complications, and helps us provide the best results for every client.