Juvederm NJ Treatments at Evolve Med Spa
Eliminate Facial Wrinkles and Fine Lines with Juvederm
Facial volume loss causes a lot of skin problems, such as unwanted wrinkles, smile lines, sunken cheeks, dark circles under the eyes, and more. Skincare products like creams and serums only do so much when it comes to restoring facial volume and eliminating facial wrinkles, which is why more people are turning to injectable filler treatments like Juvederm for more visible results.
So how does Juvederm work in eliminating the severe wrinkles around the face? Juvederm is a type of hyaluronic acid dermal filler that uses injectable gel to fill the hollow areas of the face. It instantly adds volume to the treatment area and stimulates the body’s collagen production, effectively reducing the depth and appearance of facial lines.
Evolve Med Spa: Your Number One Center for Juvederm Treatments
Juvederm is one of the most requested cosmetic injections today for a good reason – it’s a highly effective facial rejuvenation treatment that works for anyone who wants to get rid of laugh lines and more. Here at Evolve Med Spa, our expert staff is dedicated to helping you restore your youthful glow without the need for plastic surgery.
How Juvederm Can Be Used
Aside from being an effective wrinkle-reducing procedure, Juvederm filler injections are also used for a variety of cutting-edge procedures and applications like:
- Lip Augmentation – What’s great about this injectable dermal filler is that there’s a specific Juvederm formula for different parts of the face. Since full lips are important for a youthful appearance, lip fillers have become popular over the years. Clients who have thin lips or want a fuller pout use Juvederm Ultra XC or Juvederm Volbella XC for non-surgical lip enhancement.
- Lower Face Rejuvenation – The lower part of the face is prone to many types of wrinkles as the skin starts sagging. Juvederm’s smooth consistency gel is an excellent solution to the vertical lip lines and deep nasolabial folds in this area. Our plastic surgeon and other cosmetic experts here at Evolve Med Spa know just where to inject Juvederm to smooth the skin and reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles.
- Cheek Definition – Hollow cheeks make a person look dull and lifeless. An injectable treatment like Restylane or Juvederm lifts the facial tissue and restores cheek volume to the treatment area in just one session.
- Non-Surgical Nose Job – Everyone wants to have a perfect nose profile, but rhinoplasty might not be the best solution in some situations. Juvederm fillers offer a much safer alternative to a surgical nose job when it comes to treating a prominent nasal tip, flat nose bridge, obvious nasal hump, or awkward nostril size.
- Combined Treatment with Cosmetic Dentistry – A cosmetic dental treatment won’t be complete if there are still frown lines and deep creases around the amazing look of your newly-treated teeth. Consult a cosmetic dentist today to find out how Juvederm adds a final touch to your new smile.
Benefits of Juvederm Injectable Fillers
- Natural-looking and Long-lasting Results – Juvederm’s formula makes it smoother than other filler types on the market, which gives clients natural-looking results. They’re also made to last longer than others – while some brands only last for about 3 to 4 months, Juvederm fillers stay on the treatment area for several months up to a whole year.
Frequently Asked Questions about Juvederm Dermal Filler
Q: How is Juvederm treatment different from a Botox cosmetic injection?
A: Although Juvederm and Botox injections are both anti-aging treatments, these two procedures work differently in erasing the wrinkles around the face. Juvederm fillers restore facial volume in hollow parts of the face, while Botox injections relax the overused muscles that cause wrinkles. Juvederm is best used for static wrinkles like nasolabial folds, while Botox works best for dynamic wrinkles like forehead wrinkles.
Q: Is Juvederm injection safe?
A: Juvederm is an FDA-approved injectable filler that’s used for correcting wrinkles and facial folds in adults. It’s a relatively safe injection that has no serious complications, but some clients might experience mild side effects like redness, pain, itching, or tenderness in the treated area. The symptoms usually go away after a few days, but make sure to contact a medical professional immediately if they worsen or persist.
Q: Which type of Juvederm filler should I use?
A: Juvederm comes in different formulations that are intended for different parts of the face, such as the cheeks, smile lines, lips, and more. Some Juvederm injections already contain lidocaine to help minimize the pain and discomfort during the procedure. Find out which one works best for you by consulting with our experts here at Evolve Med Spa now.
Q: How long does a Juvederm injection last?
A: The entire Juvederm procedure takes about 15 to 60 minutes, depending on the treatment area. Clients may notice instant results right after the procedure or when the swelling stops. The final results of Juvederm typically last for a few months up to two years, but clients are encouraged to undergo maintenance treatments once the filler starts wearing off.
Is Juvederm the Right Pick For You?
While Juvederm is a great facial rejuvenation treatment, it might not be the best procedure for everyone. You’re qualified for a Juvederm treatment if:
- You have realistic expectations about the treatment: Since Juvederm is a non-surgical procedure, it doesn’t offer the same dramatic results that plastic surgery does. This hyaluronic acid filler only treats wrinkles caused by the overused facial muscles, so it won’t work on deep wrinkles that are caused by sagging skin.
- You have good overall health: Before undergoing any kind of aesthetic treatment, it’s important to ensure that the client is healthy first. Some medical conditions or medications might affect how the body heals or reacts to the treatment.
- You’re willing to follow the doctor’s instructions: Our experts here at Evolve Med Spa provide clients with detailed instructions and a list of things to avoid before, during, and after the treatment. This allows us to ensure there won’t be complications and that each client experiences the best results.
Expert Juvederm Treatments and Client-Centered Care by Evolve Med Spa
Evolve Med Spa is a trusted center when it comes to safe and effective Juvederm injections and other non-surgical treatments for the face and body. All of our services are performed by our expert staff inside state-of-the-art facilities to ensure each client’s comfort and safety at all times.
Here at Evolve Med Spa, we’re dedicated to providing the care and treatment that our clients deserve to help them enhance their appearance and regain their confidence. Get in touch with us today to book a consultation with one of the top cosmetic experts in the state.