Voluma NJ Treatments at Evolve Med Spa
Restore Lost Facial Volume with Voluma Treatments
Hollow cheeks cause a dramatic change in a person’s appearance. It makes them look tired, lifeless, and much older than their actual age. There aren’t many skincare products to choose from when it comes to filling the lost facial volume, which is why most clients turn to dermal fillers for optimal treatment and instantly noticeable results.
So how does Voluma work in restoring the lost volume of the facial tissue? Voluma is a specially formulated Juvederm injection that fills the sunken parts of the cheeks in three areas: the apex, apple, and hollow. This injectable treatment is administered with lidocaine using a very fine needle to minimize the client’s pain and discomfort during the procedure.
Evolve Med Spa: Your Number One Center for Voluma Treatments
Juvederm Voluma injectable gel is one of the most requested injectable treatments today for a good reason – it’s a highly effective facial filler that works for anyone who wants to restore cheek volume and get rid of deep nasolabial folds and severe wrinkles. Here at Evolve Med Spa, our medical professionals and expert staff are dedicated to helping you restore a youthful appearance without the need for plastic surgery.
How Voluma Can Be Used
Aside from being an effective facial volume treatment for the cheek area, Voluma injectable filler is also used for a variety of cutting-edge procedures and applications, such as:
- Combined Treatment with Botox – These injectable treatments are two of the best non-surgical anti-aging procedures today. Botox injections are used for treating frown lines and other facial wrinkles on the upper part of the face, while Voluma fillers are utilized for restoring cheek volume and erasing the wrinkles in the middle part of the face. Combining these treatments give clients the best results and a younger-looking appearance.
- Combined Treatment with Skin Tightening Procedures – Although Voluma makes the skin look tighter by adding volume to the hollow parts of the face, a skin tightening procedure works better for improving skin laxity. Find out if you’re a candidate for both Voluma fillers and skin-tightening procedures by consulting with our cosmetic experts here at Evolve Med Spa now.
- Combined Treatment with Laser-based Procedures – Since both treatments are non-surgical, it’s completely safe to combine Voluma injections with laser-based skin rejuvenation procedures. However, it’s important to undergo laser treatment first because the improvement from this procedure affects the amount and placement of fillers that the client needs.
Frequently Asked Questions about Voluma
Q: Can I use Voluma for lip augmentation?
A: Juvederm Voluma isn’t recommended for adding volume to thin lips because it was developed with high saturation. This solution is best used for stable areas of the face like the cheeks. A non-surgical lip augmentation treatment requires a more “flowy” solution to achieve natural-looking results, so Juvederm Ultra and Volbella are better picks for lip enhancement and marionette lines.
Q: Is Voluma safe?
A: Juvederm Voluma is an FDA-approved treatment for non-surgical cheek augmentation. It’s a generally safe treatment, as long as it’s performed by an experienced plastic surgeon, dermatologist, or cosmetic expert. Clients may experience mild to moderate side effects like tenderness, swelling, pain, redness, or itching in the treated area, but they usually go away after a few days. However, make sure to contact a medical professional immediately if the symptoms worsen or persist.
Q: How long does Voluma last?
A: What most clients love about Juvederm injections is that they last longer than other dermal fillers in the market like Restylane, Belotero, and others. While other injectable fillers only last for a few months, Voluma stays in the treatment areas for several months up to more than a year.
Is Voluma the Right Pick For You?
While Voluma injections are great for cheek augmentation, they might not be the best procedure for everyone. Before trying out any kind of aesthetic treatment, it’s important to consult a medical professional first to find out if it’s the right procedure for you. You’re qualified for a Voluma filler treatment if:
- You have realistic expectations about the treatment: Since Voluma is a non-surgical hyaluronic acid filler, it doesn’t offer the same dramatic results that plastic surgery and cheek implants do. This injectable dermal filler only restores cheek volume and reduces the appearance of deep facial lines around the face, so it won’t work on deep wrinkles caused by overused facial muscles or severely sagging skin.
- You understand the difference between Voluma and other Juvederm fillers: Juvederm injections were created with different formulations depending on the treatment area. Juvederm Voluma’s high saturation was made for stable areas like the cheekbones, so it won’t work well on the lips (which need a flowy and less saturated formulation). As for the wrinkles around the mouth (smile lines), Juvederm Vollure is the best option.
- You have good overall health: Before undergoing any kind of aesthetic treatment, it’s important to ensure that the client is healthy first. Some medical conditions or medications might affect how the body heals or reacts to the treatment.